Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Most Hasty Trip to Florida!!

     Well, I had to make an emergency trip to Florida with my family(long story), but on the way back, I got to go to the Lego store in Birmingham!*Yells, runs in circles, hyperventilates, runs outside and jumps up and down, and runs back inside*It was AMAZING!!!!!! I got a Pick a Brick Cup(a cup that you can fill up and buy a small cup for $7.99 and a large for $14.99), the 40017 Easter Basket, and 4191 Pirates of the Caribbean Captain's Cabin.
     I haven't blogged in a week because I have been busy and on an emergency trip. I know no one really cares, but I apologize. I should be back blogging again now that I'm back on schedule. 

2 comments:

  1. Dude! That's so exciting that you got to go. I bet you were. so. pumped. *smiles*

    I wouldn't mind going to Florida randomly, but was everything okay? The emergency part of it scares me. I just want to make sure everyone is alright.

    Dude! Our field day team rocked and I was so happy you were on my team. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My uncle was having some trouble, and had to have a surgery. After the surgery, he was in REALLY bad pain, like crying pain. My dad was always close to my uncle, so we went down to see him. He's back at home, but he's taking it easy.

    ReplyDelete