Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     The title pretty much sums it up. Gaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     A flash flood hit my area today, and the bottom floor of part of my family's basement is wet! Part of my Lego collection IS SOAKED!!!!!!!!*weeps uncontrollably*What am I going to do???????
     Consider this a ruined day. Oh well.
     But there is good news! Last Friday, I heard Owl City on the radio, and they were singing "In Christ Alone"!!! It is not my favorite song, but Owl City makes it sound awesome! Check it out!
     So this has been an extremely frenzied post, but I'm so nervous! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ewww! Flooding is always such a huge pain! I'm glad no one was hurt though!

    ReplyDelete