Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

My Day With My Piano Lessons!

     I know, I'm sorry, I haven't posted in a while, but I have been building feverishly on a tank I have now finished! So now that it's finished and out of the way, I thought I might make a blog post.
     So, my day started out by going out for my piano lessons. My sister and brother take lessons as well. We have the most fun teacher in the world! She knows how to make piano fun while learning how to play. After my piano lessons, went to a restaurant we have in town, and we went shopping for a bit before finally coming home.
     That is pretty much what happened today. I would like to throw that I miss all my friends at UCA, and I  hope that I will get some time to see them on Thursday. I don't know how I am going to survive this summer without seeing any of my friends! :( Well, I'll find a way somehow. My sister will probably have some people over this summer, so I will probably see some of the people at UCA this summer.
     I am just obsessed with this tank I built. To see it go to http://buildingwiththebricks.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-new-tank.html. And I haven't mentioned this, go to http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/70925 to see my MOCPages site.
     Bye, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment