Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

So.....................

     So................................ Pretty much a normal Friday for me. Finished school, looked out the window, ran in circles for a few minutes, watched a movie, and then, of course, built with some Legos!
     I haven't mentioned this, at least not on this blog, but I am CRAZY about Legos! My life practically revolves around the little bricks. I buy Lego with every cent I have, I build usually more than one hour a day, and it is pretty much all I talk about. Just thought you might wanna know, because I have a whole other blog devoted to Lego, and because it will probably be mentioned on this one a pretty good bit.
     Right now, I'm debating over whether to go to bed at 6:00 or stay up all night. I'll probably go with the first one, because I haven't gotten a lot of sleep lately. 
     So................................. This has been a boring blog post. I'm sorry that you had to waste your time. :)

5 comments:

  1. So are you going to be an architect or something? Maybe you could be the lego-toy-tester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might actually be an architect. It's a possibility!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude! That would be amazing. Somehow I could see you doing that. I'm not sure why....well sometime, I'll have to get you some legos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I actually do build houses out of Lego; it's quite fun, and I've found I can channel my architect ideas to Lego, where I make can make specialty items for the house with my collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. That's a complicated sentence. :)

    ReplyDelete