Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

What's So Special About My Car?

     So, I was thinking today, and it made me laugh when I thought about it. Why is the back of my car so special? Anyone want a guess? Yes, it has to do with Legos(you should have seen this coming). What makes the back of my car special is that on the school day we have every week, I pack up my creations and show them off at the end of classes. I bring both finished and unfinished projects, special minifigures, and even Lego catalogs and magazines. So, if you go to my school, a heads up to you that if you ever want to see anything I've built, just come to my car after classes.
     I am really tired today. All I want to do is go to take a nappy-poo. But something in me says I need to stay up and be active, so I'm sitting here and making this blog post(the height of active). My sister and brother are going for a walk, but I'm not THAT active today.
     I guess I should go run in circles for a few minutes(a favorite pastime of mine), so that concludes this most epic and amazing blog post. :)

2 comments:

  1. Jacob, you are too cute! You make me laugh so much. Have fun being non-active!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty much beyond non-active now, Becca. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....................

    ReplyDelete