Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Across Tennessee and Apologies :)

     Well, I'm here for another amazing blog post! I'm pretty hyped up because I found out that they are putting a Lego store in Opry Mills when it re-opens in Spring 2012!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!*runs around in circles for a few minutes*This will be the nearest Lego store for 250 miles!!! YAY!!!!!!*runs around in circles for a few more minutes* Ok, anyway, I'm sorry, but I had a real opening blog post, but somehow it was deleted!!!*Dan-da-da-DUH!*And then, I was afraid my account had been hacked in to!!!*Dan-da-da-DUH! But hopefully it wasn't, because then people could post mean things about me! At least I don't have THAT many mortal enemies. Oh well.
     So, today, me and my church distributed around 600 packets to people in our area, inviting them to our church for Easter Sunday! It always feels good to do something for the Lord! OW!!!! OW, OW, OWWWWWW!!!! I just banged my hip on the side of the desk!!!!! OW!!!!!!! Wow, that hurts. Sorry for that rude interruption.
     Anyway, I hope we get a bunch of people to come to our church so our Dad can preach the Word to them! Everyone needs to hear about God, of course, and I'm sure that a few of those packets will be thrown away before people can read them, but hopefully, some will decide to come to church, and maybe even give their lives to the Lord!!! YAY FOR MERCY FROM GOD!!!!*runs around in circles for a full fifteen minutes*I am so happy that God didn't turn his back on us, when we turned our backs on him!!!!
     Well, Hannah is laughing at me for hitting my hip on the desk, so I need to go and give her a piece of my mind! Bye, Guys! :)
     

2 comments: